Sunday, November 13, 2011

Apple Biscuit Wraps

Okay, so "Apple Biscuit Wraps" don't sound all that appetizing. But Trey and I don't know what else to call them. He woke me up this morning asking me for apples. I didn't want him to eat just a plain old apple for breakfast, how boring! I also didn't want him eating a pie for breakfast and let's face it, I was too lazy to make some pie dough. We had some canned biscuit dough in the fridge so we made these:)

First we cut the apple (the easy way)

Then cubed them. (Kind of) hah.

Added sugar, which Trey called "snow!"

And then some brown sugar (YUM!)

I had Trey mix it together.

Got out the biscuit dough. (I hate opening these things! They scare me.)

Broke them apart and flattened out the pieces. I had Trey scoop the apple-sugar mixture onto the flattened biscuit dough for me.

Rolled them up and put them on a Pam-sprayed cookie sheet. Threw them in the oven at 380 degrees for 10-12 minutes.


Took them out; they smelled soooo good!

Trey ran up to the (cooled) plate and took the first piece.

In the end, it came out pretty good! 







No comments:

Post a Comment