Saturday, March 1, 2014

Hallway Decor- Valentine's Day

Better late than never, right?! This was our hallway decor for Valentine's Day. 


Overview

Hand and foot print LOVE

Hand print heart

Hand print tulips
  
Finger print tree


Handmade gifts for his "Hamma" (my mom)
It's hand print tulips and over that, Trey wrote,
"These flowers last forever, just like my love for you."

 Trey's gift to my sister,
I love you with his hands as a heart.

 And for his daddy,
his hand print and a poem that reads:

Sometimes you get discouraged
Because I am so small
And always leave my finger prints
On furniture and walls.

But every day I'm growing...
I'll be grown up someday
And all those tiny handprints
Will surely fade away.

So here's a tiny handprint
Just so you can recall
Exactly how my fingers looked
When I was 4 years small.


To view our other holiday wall art, CLICK HERE!


No comments:

Post a Comment