Sunday, February 2, 2014

Jewelry SALE Online

Happy February! I am running an online sale for m handcrafted island-inspired jewelry. Enjoy 25% off store-wide when you use the code LOVEDAY during check out. For those of you who don;t know, I am the owner/designer of Little Somethings Island Treasures. I design and sell handcrafted treasures made from shells I've found and collected. I also use sea glass, semi precious stones and crystals as well as pearls. Shop my site here http://littlesomethings.storenvy.com/. Don;t forget your discount code! :)

P.S.- THIS is why I suck at blogging. I am always either working (making jewelry IS my job, I sell online as well as in several stores around the island.) I also home school my son. No wonder I NEVER post! lol.

Some Valentine's Day gifts, perhaps?
















No comments:

Post a Comment