Tuesday, October 16, 2012

We are baaaaack!

Wow, I can't believe it's been about ten and a half months since my last post. This year has been incredibly busy and crazy for me. My mom opened a jewlery store in January and I started working there a few days a week. On top of that, I started making jewelry as a vendor in my mom's shop. It took off right away, so I started my own jewelry-making business. I have an etsy shop for that. Sadly, that left me with little to no time for my Bowtique business and my printable design business. I am trying to get back into blogging, especially with all our holiday crafting coming up. I hope I can keep up during this busy time of year. I will try and take pictures with my good cameras as often as possible, but I'm going to apologize in advance as most of my pictures will probably be taken with my new Samsung Galaxy 3. I won't leave you without a picture. Trey and I are finishing these foam pumpkins right now. It's 10:30 pm here in Hawai`i so he's gotta get to bed, but before I go...

No comments:

Post a Comment